Monday, October 21, 2002

It's the night before the first day of B term. All I can think is oh man, it's B term already. Where did the time go? I'm not sure!!! But I have to say that Fall Break rocked! Molly and I were insane gals. I cannot begin to describe how messed up we are when we are together. It's so hard for us not to bump into each other or trip or fall because we are like two magnets that collide when they are really trying to avoid each other. We shopped as if we were shopaholics in our past lives. I did find a red dress, not the prettiest thing, but I can deal. And once again, my room is messy as all heck. I swear I will work on that whole "cleanliness" thing this term because it definitely got out of hand last term. :-) And oh man SNAP this term is gonna rock also! Guess who I am driving with for two nites a week? Oh yeah you guessed right, Jon Abad! Yay! We always have fun SNAP adventures together. This term looks really good and I know it HAS to be better than A term. But as usual, it will be very busy. It's Recruitment time and that's always crazy. I can't wait til it's all done with and no more restrictions and all that junk that I hated. It will be interesting to see who goes Greek on my floor and which house they choose. I hope they all make good choices and are happy. I love my floor. Daniels 3rd is the best! I would not trade them for any other floor in this whole school!

Other news, I am going to spend Thanksgiving with William on Long Island. You wanna hear the really kewl part tho? He is flying both of us from Boston to NYC for free! YAY! I love flying. And man oh man, Black Friday in NYC??? INSANE!!!

OK time for sleep

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home