Sunday, November 03, 2002

I really miss someone. And no it's not like I like like this person. I just miss their companionship. And I wish I saw them more often or talk to them more often. I just think I've had the worst luck this term with this person. This blog is just simply written in the hopes that that person sees this and knows that yes, I realize also we haven't talked in a while. So hey let's talk about how we don't talk and go from there. Because I hate not talking to this person. So yeah. That's that.

OK. I look hot today. :-) I straightened my hair and it looks lovely. Make sure to check me out today.

This weekend has been a lot of fun. Friday I went to Crow and as usual, I have the best time. I can't say enough that I love Crow. And all the girls on my floor seem to have really liked Crow too. :-) We had an awesome time dancing the nite away.

Tonite marks the first recruitment round. I can't believe in one week, we will have the pledge class complete. I can't wait to be a sister mom!

So this Tuesday marks the 5 year anniversary of my friend Rob's death. 5 years. He would have be 21 this December. Just thinking about him makes me feel sad and yet incredibly lucky to have known him. 5 years. I just keep repeating that to myself. I try to imagine what he would have been like if he were still alive. But it's weird, because in my mind, I see him celebrating his 21st birthday and it seems so right. Except it isn't because the person celebrating his 21st birthday is the 15 year old Rob that always needed a belt for his baggy pants. *sigh* Don't worry. I am not going to cry. It may hurt a little to remember but the memories are so great that I feel better after having thought about him. Its moments like these that I really feel alive.

Time for sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home