Monday, November 04, 2002

Damn it all to hell. I can't stop listening to Britney Spears! I know, I know. Britney Spears. But she has this one song that just gets to me and I have to listen to it a lot. It's "Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know" and it just is good I guess. I always sing and belt out the off key notes and it's great. I also have the version from MADtv called "Lick my baby back behind" which is oh so funny and oh so great. I can remember the first time I saw that episode. I was at home with my best friend Becky and we were doing our Saturday nite ritual of going out and getting back home in time to catch MADtv so we could see Stewart and fall asleep to SNL. Wow that was a long time ago. I miss her. I will call her tomorrow nite. I feel I need to have a Vonda/Becky moment again. Now I think of Matt Fisher and the great times me and her and him had at BINGO. Sometimes I think those were some of the best nites of my life. Whenever I think back to it, I literally get a smile on my face, a real genuine one. Not a semi-fake one which I can sometimes do. But a real smile. Whew there is a lot of reminiscing going on for Vonda here. Brings a little Erie flavor to my life. Gives it the added spark to trudge on.

Recruitment Round 1 went nicely. I still feel a little forced at times, but I try to deal. I just want New Members and I want them now so I don't have to go through all of this. I REALLY hope Jess T. goes to a round and gives it a try because she is definitely one of my favorites. But all my gurls on my floor are my favorites. I seriously lucked out with the people I have on my floor this year. They are so great. I hope EVERY year I get kids like these. :-)

OK time for class. I thought I would blog for a little bit. In 3 hours, the sun will go down. Weird huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home