Saturday, November 16, 2002

Ha. I was talking to some Texan. And he is peeing while he is talking to me. But it sounds so weird because it just sounds like he is faking it (like pouring water into the toilet so as to please me -- don't ask, long story). But no he really is peeing. And he compared his forcing himself to pee to as if you had to make yourself pee your pants. You really have to give a push because you know aren't supposed to. But when it gets going, it goes. And that's why his pee sounded fake over the phone. Ok story time done.

Well not really done. Skin is so bad to me now. I've been tainted forever and I just wish the play would be done and over with!

So yeah. William says he wouldn't date me because I'm not good enough shock value! Pfft! Not that I want to date William Herbert, but I feel so second rate from having heard him say that. I will make him eat those words. I am good shock value dammit. :-)

So I skipped Math stats two times this week. So I am down to one lecture. But then he doesn't show. So I have no lextures. Then I take the quiz. Ouch. Maybe a 50%. A 75% if he takes pity. He is a nice guy. I don't know why I skipped so much this week. First time in a while I skipped on purpose. Oh well. Trying my best here.

I talked to my dad the other day for the first time in weeks and weeks. It was nice. We get along sooo much better and are so much more considerate and caring and sincere when we don't live together or talk overly too much. I know that sounds bad, but we appreciate each other more because of all the distance and such. I hope he is doing alright. He sounds tired and has lost weight. :-( My grandma had died in August. He is taking it better than I would have thought. But nonethelesss. It's the woman who gave you life. I wish I had gotten to meet her. But I guess that's how life is playing out for her and me. Hope my dad is happier than he was before.

My mom calls me every other day of course. It's cute. We talk for about 5 minutes if that. But I can tell that that 5 minutes means a lot to her. She is so lonely without me and Patton or Dad there. I can't imagine living that life. When I was home, she just looked so happy. For two nites, she had her babies in the same house. I love my mom. I love her cooking too. ;-)

I am getting more and more psyched to go to Long Island with William. I think I will make it a tradition to go to a new place for Thanksgiving each year. It's all about traveling and getting to see the part of my friend's life that I never knew of. It's neat.

Slumber Party 2002 rocked the house. Matt Hazel is the most considerate boy. Too bad he doesn't shut up! Ha ha. I didn't get a whole bunch of studying done but it was a fun sleep over. I think I should have more sleep overs with people. I also need to have futon talk with my girls. Haven't had that in so long. This futon is a lucky futon. It knows so much and has brought so many good memories to mind.

OK. It's time to sleep. When I start talking about my futon and how great it is, I know bed time is necessary. :-) Good nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home