Tuesday, November 05, 2002

I'm glad my friends care about me. They only want me to be happy. I'm happier than before (before meaning A term). Life isn't perfect but I deal. I need people around me to work with me I guess. I dunno if it's too late for that or not. Right now, I am trying to only do things that make me happy. Too bad the things that bring me down are mandatory. Pfft. How do I get around that? And the other thing that makes me unhappy is the lack of communication. It can be such a vicious cycle. I swear to myself, I will never let myself fall prey to whatever killed me in A term (I won't get into that on this public blog). If you want insight into what A term was like, ask me. But just know I still am not happy with certain things in my life, but I am happy with myself. And I think above all else, that is the most important thing. I think in A term, I lost myself in all the meetings and work and let the work own me instead me dictating my life. No more of that. So yes I am still busy as a bee, but believe me, my life doesn't run me, I run it. I just need to learn to breathe better while I'm running around. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home