Tuesday, November 05, 2002

Oh SNAP with Jon Abad. The fun times we have and the things we uncover. Tonite's great moment: figuring out which fraternities on campus are "dry." Let's start off with Fiji... they went dry a little bit ago nationally, but I guess WPI's chapter got an "extension"... a little shady there if I must say... next comes Kap... yes people Kap nationally has been dry for a while! You know why we think this? Because we can't seem to find the exact date online and if it isn't coming up on google as the top search site, then it has to have been a while. Anyways our chapter is in no way dry... far from it... ick... no more on Kap... and finally... the whopper, the one that is going to happen soon... Theta Chi! Yes people Theta Chi's date for dry is 2003... that is less than two months away! Ya know what I wonder? Do the boys who are rushing this year know all this? Bet not... interesting is it not? ;-) Anyways, the only reassuring thing for Jon and all of TKE is that TKE is no way going dry. Yay for them.

Dude, I was so feeling the Theory of Interest vibe tonite. I had so much of it left to do, but luckily SNAP was very slow tonite. I thought I was going to not finish but I did all the problems but two in less than 2 hours. It was amazing. For once I feel like Actuarial Math is what I'm meant to do! YAY! I can't believe how it good it feels to say that!

So yeah, poor Tara was driving the SNAP van and well it got in a mini accident about a week ago. Just a scratch. BUT BUT BUT once again tonite, she is driving and she happens to clip the curb (marble curb to be specific) and slices the tire... aw damn, flat tire... me and Jon can't drive til 11 but do get paid for 4 hours. Sweetness. Overall, a wonderful SNAP nite. I don't think I could imagine SNAP life without Jon Abad in there and TKE. I will not survive well next year whatsoever. Sniff.

Girls do not deal well with conflict. Read Margaret Atwood's "Cat's Eye". I read that when I was a senior in high school and I think it gives a lot of insight into how sucky girls can be. I read it and went, my gawd, that is exactly what I live through. If guys had to try to live life as a girl after already knowing what it was like for a guy, they would not survive. Girls are vicious and girls look for the long term pain. Why go for the bruise that will go away in a few days when you can do the emotional damage that will last a lifetime? Yup because girls can be evil. But we are evil because we are so smart. ;-) Aww the pros and cons of life for women.

I know I've screwed up a lot with people. I'm trying to mend what I can. But first people need to let me know what I can do. Baby steps I guess. Like with some, lunch is our first step. Others, I do not know. I think the people that care will say something. Let's hope for the best.

... November 5th. Rest in peace Rob. 5 years... and it feels like it was only yesterday you were at my window asking me for bus money... or just yesterday when you were running down the street and your pants fell down because you didn't believe in belts at all... or when you were so little and you were supposed to watch Amber and your mom came running in because she heard Amber crying and there Amber was, crying on the ground because she rolled off since she was a baby and fell wherever her head moved and your mom asked you "why didn't you watch Amber?" and you said "I did watch her... I watched her fall off the couch". :-) 5 years... not enough time to describe how great you were...

Good nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home