Thursday, March 13, 2003

Finally. A moments rest.

Let's see. I'm super glad I got to spend all that time in Vermont with the ho. The sleep and rest really helped me out the rest of break.

Going home was good as usual. My brother is still an ass but I love him. I got to have pho, go to Chuck E CHeese, play lazer tag, watch my old high school win states (yay) and just got to feel the Erie vibe and cure any homesick feelings. As always there is some sort of family problem, but it's out of my hands. Just gotta let things play themselves out.

Then Beck and Amanda headed back to Worcester with me and Hanni. We were SUPPOSED to leave Sunday morning but instead left Sunday nite at 10pm bc Becky had to work. We drove all night and got into Worcester at 6am (all nighter right there) and then went at 9am to NYC to the taping of the Daily show and got to see Ben for the day. Then the next day, I had class and then went into Boston and such and saw the MFA and went to cheers, etc. So here I am, days later... total travel time = 30-some hours, many blocks walked and completely exhausted. It was fun until yesterday where I was so tired and emotional exhausted and I almost burst into tears over something silly.

Only disappointing part about all this besides the lack of energy was the lack of alone time spent with Becky. :-( Amanda was there and I like her and all but she is too much for 5 days. Plus I think she wants to make Becky her one and only best friend and well sorry dear, she is my best friend. It was very frustrating when I would try and talk to Becky one on one and Amanda would butt her head in bc she was tired of being Hanni's best friend. What can I say, I have the best best friend in the whole wide world. Everyone wants her. I'm not being weird jealous (maybe a little... I mean Amanda did get to live with Becky last year and they go to school together and they work at the same place) but I know deep down me and Beck are way closer than Amanda and her will ever be. Plus Amanda gets on Becky's nerves a lot because Amanda just has to do 99% of everything with becky and sometimes she just wants to NOT be with Amanda. Anyways, I just wish I had more time with Beck. We slept in the same room in Boston so we got to talk about a lot of things on each others mind. Got things off my chest that I haven't told anyone else. I'm the most truthful with her. I love Becky. :-)

It's a few days in and I already feel like there is too much work to be done and not enough time to do it. And man oh man is my stack of dirty laundry high. So much to do.

And it's snowing. PLease stop it God... I really want to play tennis!

And my birthday is almost here. Creepy. Tom Muller is coming in though and that makes me happy. Yay!

That is all. The shower is screaming my name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home