Friday, February 28, 2003

Oh man. I just did ALL of my financial aid. Taxes, CSS Profile, Fafsa, etc. ALL OF IT. Bleh. Glad it's done.

So the ho is passed out on my bed. Should I kick her? Hehe. Nah I'll be nice.

This term was once of the slightly easier terms but it's C term so it automatically sux.

I am massively thrilled about going to VT tomorrow. It's gonna be 5 full days of pure ho quality time. Nintendo, trees, shopping, trees, manicures, trees, sleep, trees, mountains, trees, etc. Ya know. Vermont stuff. :-)

My mind is so tired that I don't even feel like blogging. And I feel bad because I haven't blogged much since this week has been crazy insane with studying, homework, SNAP, Suff, spending time with people before break, sleeping, etc - this blur called life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home