Thursday, February 20, 2003

SNAP wasn't too bad tonite. We passed by oodles of LCAs. It is LCA's "Inconvenience Week" (inconvenience since they don't haze and therefore it's not really "hell"). I saw Big Andy and Jake and Jeremy and just about all the LCAs that I think are kewl and all their AMs or soon to be brothers, Bertini, Murph, George, Tom, etc. :-)

I really hate Advanced Calc right now. And I dread Advanced Calc II more and more. Help!

I want break to be here. Right now.

I need to do my financial aid.

I was going to write something happy but forgot what it was.

Oh yeah. I am getting tired of my residents being disrespectful of quiet hours and I am oh so close to just writing people up. It's getting to the point where it's just ticking me off. :-/ I thought my residents were really good but yeah that's starting to unravel. I hate this part.

I really love Jon Abad. He is an awesome SNAP partner. Although I want to cycle and maybe get to ride SNAP with Pat Baxter before he graduates, Jon Abad will still be my number one SNAP partner in my heart! :-) So sad that he will someday be gone and that someday is near. ::sniff::

Oh yeah I added a comments link. Sucky thing is that it says "Shout outs" but I can't figure out how to change it. If you know, let me know!

OK. I need to work on extra credit for life contingencies. I really want an A in this class. It is possible but I need to work my ass off for the final.

I can't wait for Friday. Anyone wanna hang out with me? :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home