Tuesday, February 11, 2003

it feels like i put my feelings somewhere
so that i don't know how i actually am
or how i feel.
it took such a long time
to become what i am
and everything i didn't like
is put into a box
and probably won't ever come out again.

Creepy poem. Rings a bit true. Came from a random poem maker thingy. Well done. I answered some questions and that's what I got/what it generated.

Say when you're alone
It's better 'cause nobody knows you
When no one's your friend
It's better 'cause nobody leaves you
So you turned your back
On a world that you could never have
'Cause your heart's been cracked
And everyone else is goin' mad
-- The Wallflowers I Wish I Felt Nothing

This song reminds me to not put walls up against people. Although I do anyways. I try not to. Really.

Ok that is all for thoughtful Vonda.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home