Thursday, February 06, 2003

So one of the things I really miss is eating with my ho. I am sitting here starving because I hate to eat alone and plus I just kinda miss eating with Molly. I see her for lunch sometimes and never dinner. My eating habits are way out of wack because everyone eats before me or isn't eating and I don't want to inconvenience anyone and instead I end up starving (well not starving but not eating on a very regular pattern). Plus I am picky with who I like to eat with I guess. I dunno where I am going with this except I miss the little things like eating with the ho and not worrying about finding someone to eat with. I just feel a tad bit lonely and hungry these days. Poor Molly with her headaches. I should quit my bitching. I am done. Still hungry, but I guess I will suck it up. Or try to at least until I can hit up the CC and bring back my food and eat alone in my room. ::sigh:: Bad week and bad vibes coming from myself. Must stop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home