Thursday, January 23, 2003

So yeah. I am supposed to be finishing up my Advanced Calc homework but I suck at life and can't get number 1, so I am stopping and deciding to blog.

So what do I do? Should I apply to be SNAP asst. coordinator? I dunno. I kept thinking AJ was going to apply for it because Joey kept implying to other people that a certain someone was OBVIOUSLY going to apply and be quite qualified and I kept thinking it was AJ. But then she came up to me today and told me that Joey was kinda upset that I hadn't emailed him to tell him I wanted the job. And then it clicked. He was implying me when he was talking to Kate a week ago. I never even thought that he was EVER talking about me. I know me and him joked about it A LOT last year about how he was eventually going to be my boss. And if it were last year, I would be all over applying for this job. But this year, I dunno. I want it. But I just don't know if I can handle it. I'm still RAing next year, doing the SocComm thing, doing AGD (at a minimal) and I'll have PQP in B and C term and then going to Denmark in D term and I know for sure that I will be taking an Actuarial Exam in November and I am already stressing about it all. Do I want to tack on being asst. SNAP coordinator too? I don't know. I need to talk to Joey ASAP I guess. AJ says that I need to bring it up because Joey will never get up the nerve to ask me why I haven't jumped at this opportunity to be his asst. Agh. Decisions. Any advice anyone?

So I handed in my 400 dollars for Denmark and slapped down the participation binding contract. WOO. I am in like sin! Yay for Denmark. Yay for the Danish Dames! We are going to have an AWESOME time!

My poor ho has a headache and it sounds killer bad. She slept a lot yesterday and skipped all of todays classes almost and is skipping work. I hope she feels better.

On that note, I think I am getting a bit sick. You know how you wake up and you feel like you just ate a lot of sawdust and no amount of water will moisten your mouth? Yeah I got that and in the past, this usually leads to some sickness. It would be a shame if I were to get sick. Amazingly, with all the stress this year, I have yet to get sick. Last year, it seemed like I was never all the way well. Let's hope I keep up this streak of good health. I want the sawdust feeling GONE! :-)

Man I just love this song. Israel Kamakawiwo ' Ole - Somewhere over the rainbow/What a wonderful world is just great. It's so sooth and yet really uplifting. It's my anthem this week. No matter what happens, life is good.

Haha the other day, this guy asked me who "the ho" was because he saw it a lot in my away messages. HAHAHA. So great. I remember once when I called Molly a bitch, jokingly, and we laughed because we realized how we both thought that bitch was so much more offensive than ho! Haha. The ho is great.

OK. Time for food. And looking at Calc some more. Woopee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home