Sunday, January 19, 2003

So that makes two excellent weekend nites in a row!

Friday nite was great. I did an easy SNAP shift (although it was a tad bit busy), then went raiding with the awesome AGD pledges who rock my world, and then went bowling with those awesome girls. And DUDE, I bowled a 133! I had two strikes and two spares in the last five frames! It was just awesome! I have to say the nite went great.

Then Saturday was the group process. It was a little bit long and a drag, but hey it's done with. Afterwards was great though. I watched all my TiVo with William, then went to "Club Founders" and laughed some, and then got to see *gasp* Chicago!!!!! That movie was just AMAZING! The scenes were breath-taking and man oh man, the songs just engaging and funny. I need to see it again.

I have to write my step out line for my suff tomorrow. But hey that's all the homework I really have so it's A-OK.

I can't stop playing Bart vs. the mutants on the emulator. I will beat it, I swear!

Nite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home