Saturday, January 11, 2003

Sometimes I think when I was a freshman, I had this blindfold over my eyes. Everything was always GREAT. And nothing was wrong. And everything was peachy. And there weren't real problems. What ignorance I had. As I progress more and more through my sophomore year, I feel like the blindfold is being tugged away, showing me what I refused to see before. Things aren't as they seem and life is just not fair. So many things have happened that make me question why I do all the stuff that I do. I'm tired of the make believe world that WPI makes me live in. I guess that's why I kept dreading having to come back. The life that I'm leading here is fake. The one positive thing to come from WPI (besides my wonderful friends) is that I realized how much I need to be me and do what I want to do. I'm tired of doing things because it "looks good" or because I'm "expected" to. Fuck that. I done with it all. Happiness is all that matters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home