Friday, December 27, 2002

Oh man I am so tired. I had to work at 10am (after I closed the night before at 11pm) and I couldn't fall asleep til 4am and was meeting Beck for breakfast at 8:30, so I got up at 7:30. She ended up being 45 min late because her alarm didn't go off, but we still had a very quaint breakfast. Work was soooooo busy. We got totally slammed. It was nonstop selling tickets from about 10:30 until 2pm. I felt like I had just gotten back every movie dollar I had sold during the week before Christmas. And I had to work with Sarah, and she's ok and all, but 7 hours in one box together can get to you. She just isn't a people person. She was home-schooled, so her people and politeness skills aren't great. Plus she thinks she is better than everyone else. I can bare her if we are in different boxes, but in the same box, no way. And oh man, I just found out this awful girl at work was bitching about how me and Beck got to work in the same box one day (the one and only day taht will ever happen because the managers think that because we are best friends, we would get carried away and not work well but we do). I think it was an early Christmas gift to let me and Beck work together, and Carrie was overheard saying "Ugh that is not fair, why should they get to work together." and I wanted to punch her in her face for being so snotty! Plus on Christmas, I went on break while she was on break, and she had the nerve to call me over the walkie (which is overheard by all workers) to say "Uh could Vonda come back to her box" although I was on BREAK (only 10 minutes in, I had left while she was about 10 min into her break that evil girl). And when I got back to the box, there wasn't a SOUL in line. Once again, I wanted to punch her in her face for being such a wench. I hate people who try to make the working experience a bad one. Working during the summer was nice because she was abroad in Australia. Australia should have kept her. ;-) Otherwise, work is work and still kewl even if it is busy.

I am the worst friend. I have been working insane hours at Tinseltown that I haven't seen any non Tinseltown friends in also 6 days. And I probably won't see them until this Saturday, making it a full week since I saw them all last. I was supposed to go out with them tonite but I just felt so tired. I was running on 3 hours and felt like crap. So I had to bail because I wasn't fit to drive really. I felt bad, but it wouldn't be right to exactly endanger their lives by having a sleepy tired Vonda behind the wheel. Hopefully we can do something this Saturday.

New Years is coming up man. What am I going to do? Ever since they got rid of First Nite Erie, New Year's Eve just sucks now. I have no place to go and it's just boring. I will not have a repeat of last year where we went to Sarah's and watched Jay Leno to bring in the New Year. I think Hanni is going to throw a New Year's Party. And plus Emily invited me to her brother's bash. Who knows what I will do. All I know is that it will be better than last years. I promise that. It would be nice to have a cute boy there too. ;-)

OK, I should try to get some sleep because I have to get up and run errands and get my car looked at since the exhaust pipe looks like it's hanging dangerously low and I need to deposit a lot of checks. WOO. Good nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home