Thursday, December 26, 2002

Had a ridiculously good nite at work. :-) Even if it was Christmas. But hey I got paid time and a half, got to dick around with awesome people at work, and laugh away Christmas. Had a good afternoon with mom and Patton, turkey, stuffing and mash potato goodness. I dunno. I feel so good right now. :-) Kinda sad to have to go back to WPI I guess. I just want to stay a little bit longer. Plus I need to so dirty my purity a little bit. ;-) Working on that at work *wink*. Crushes are fun and so is flirting. Employee party coming up! WOO! Time to have a good time with the crazy kids at Tinseltown. And tomorrow I get to do breakfast with Becky. Yay! I love when we do that because I dunno, those little get togethers are just great. :-D And me and Ben talked about stuff and it feels better and hot damn, life is just working out right now. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

MOLLY!!! I just want to put that in bold to catch her attention. She's a funny ho. I love my number one ho. WOO! Weirdos forever yo. Ho's til we die. :-D

I hope everyone's Christmas was great because mine was. I love my life!

Good nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home