Friday, December 13, 2002

So I am sitting here at the AGD house, spending the nite with the Katies so that I don't succomb to the terror and silent halls of Daniels.

So yeah if you have any problems with me and stuff, I would settle things because tomorrow I am leaving for home and the weather is going to be gawd awful and for all you know, I could die with Kurt Onofrey behind the wheel. So yes people, shower me with your love so I can die in peace. :-d

Really though, I am a little worried about the weather. But I HAVE to be home before Sunday. Do or die Vonda. I hope it's just do. :-)

I love you all.

I have to go listen to Katie ramble about her luggage. I have to help her get rid of stuff. She is talking to the wrong person though haha. This is me Vonda, the person who is coming home with a large suitcase, a medium sized suitcase, my computer, and my bookbag (and lots of photos). And more but I can't think of it all. OK.

I love you all.

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home