Thursday, December 12, 2002

Well it's 8am and guess who woke up feeling a wee bit nauseous? Correct! VONDA! Must have been something I ate.

Now that I have woken up, things are in a much better perspective. Thank gawd it's break time. Life is convenient even when it's sucky. I can finally say that I am not a wuss. Thank you, I know you're proud.

Theory of Interest is going to suck ass. (I can hear Kim telling me "At least you're gettin' something out of it!" HAHA). Oh well. I actually like the course though. It's the first time I felt sure about being an Actuarial Math major. It's the math stats that reconfirms I could NEVER EVER be a regular math major.

Hahaha. I went back and reread through all the blogs. I am one weird person. I take pride in that though.

OK enough time wasted on blogging about how much better and yet worse I feel. It's time to push everything out of my mind and get ready to try to ace my finals even if there is no humanly way for me to get an A in ANY of my math classes. :-) At least I'm trying. I think a viewing of Jingleheimer Junction will make this ALL BETTER. Yes people Will Ferrell comes to the rescue. I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home