Wednesday, December 11, 2002

Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone was a slight disappointment. It was a little slow. Plus I think you just automatically like the first one you see and I saw Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets first. Just as slow but a little bit better. I just love how everyone massively goes through puberty between the movies. Who is going to play Harry Potter? We can't have Harry Potter with stubble! :-)

So yeah tomorrow (or more like today as William would say) will be not so easy and fun. I get to work on the Math Stats take home final. Yes people it's take home but ya know what that means? It's going to be butt munchingly hard. I am talking totally sucky. It's will suck ass. As Kim likes to say "At least you're getting something out it!" Isn't she just bad? Hahahaha. I am going to miss Kimmy and her humor. That's what I hate about college. Graduating. Once you meet, you shouldn't be able to leave until you have everyone's permission. I don't want to go through those awful math classes without her! Well maybe Liz will be taking a few math classes with me next year. Let's hope. But lets face it, no one is going to replace Kimmy. :-) Ef ef ef ef ef!

Whoa. I just had a sneezing fit. I had better not be getting sick or I will be POed.

So yeah I checked the weather forecast for this Saturday and what do ya know. There's gonna be some snow. Oh yeah that rhymed! WOO! Since there is going to be snow, I am starting to rethink my plans for leaving. I am sure Kurt and I will have a wonderful time though.

My monologue was finally performed. It was well done. She didn't do it the way I had in mind when I was writing it but it was just as good. I think Drama will be the only class I will get an A in this term. Whooopeeee!

Stew. Not as bad anymore. I think I'm just gonna kinda push it to the back of my mind or just say whatever. Then again that will feel slightly like the Mike Carbonello way of dealing with things and that way just LOSES. But yeah. I will try to push it out of my mind.

Dude I put my car in the shop. Pray it doesn't cost too much!

OK. I think that's it. Stew. Mmm. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home