Thursday, December 05, 2002

Before I start randomly putting down my thoughts, I would like to say to those that read this that this is MY blogger. These are MY thoughts. This journal helps me stay sane. And I put it online because I like to let people know what's on my mind too as I try to sort through stuff. And I rarely ever start a blog intentionally wanting to hurt someone. And if I hurt you by accident, I'm sorry. But this is my blogger... which means it's really about ME. I may write about people in my life or write about events in my life that relate others to it, but in the end, what I write is about me. If you can't understand that, then please don't read my blogger. Because in the end, I'll feel bad for writing down my thoughts and I don't think I should ever feel bad about trying to sort through my thoughts and my life. Unless I start the blog "Dear [insert name that isn't my own]", the blog is not about YOU. It's just me, people. Me. And I'm sorry that I offended people even though I feel there is no reason for anger. I write what I feel is true and yes the truth sucks but I deal with it too. I am more sorry that those who got offended wrote stuff in their own blogger KNOWING that I would see it and see the comments that were only there to intentionally hurt me, to make me feel like I was worth nothing. I don't write blogs to start petty fights. If you're looking for a fight, I'm not the one to go to. I already fight with myself enough. So PLEASE PLEASE let me live. And move on. Because I am. And if you can't move on, then I'm sorry. I can't do this anymore. I just can't. It's hurting me too much. And I shouldn't be feeling hurt for trying to sort out my life. OK. That's that.

Now. Snow. Beautiful. Makes me smile. I don't know what it is. When I see fresh white snow, I perk up. It's hard to find beauty in the world sometimes these days. I just felt like running around til I couldn't feel my toes. Or make snow angels. I tired to convince Molly to make a snow angel around noon but she refused. :-P And might I add I love how the bells play songs. As me and molly were walking to class today, we sang along with the bells as they chimed out the Star Spangled Banner. Spangled! Say it! SPANGLED! Insane. It's such a weird word. Anyways, the snow makes me happy. Very happy. I don't want to drive in it. But living in it is good to me. I can't wait to go home to Erie where the lake effect snow dumps a lot on us every year. :-)

Home. Break. No real thinking. Just friends and family. Oh man. Let the good times begin.

Me and Adam won SocComm Films chairs. WOO! I am so psyched! I have always wanted to really become involved with SocComm and here I am. Ready to embark on the crazy adventure with the other SocCommers. It's gonna be a great year.

My dad finally caved in and he is sending me 200 to get a full measured tune up to make sure I get home OK. Also Kurt might be riding home with me too which would be great because a driving companion is always helpful. Especially with the weather and my crappy car. Although Kurt for more than 4 or 5 hours does scare me a little. But hey I'll get by. :-)

If I were to get two Bs and an A, I would be all happy about this term. It was hard. Whatever though. As long as I passed. And get into Denmark. Please let me go to Copenhagen!

OK. That is all. I am really tired for some reason. Need to study for the math stats quiz and get rest. Nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home