Wednesday, December 04, 2002

So I talked to Molly for a long long long time tonite about the most random things and yet the important things (it always works like that huh? You always gravitate to what's important when you just want to be random) and I just realized that the only people who have been all the way constant in my life this year while I've been at WPI have been her and William. And it's not like I mean to do that or that anyone else in the world means to do that either. It just feels like this year, my life is crazy and not running on the same tracks as everyone. And I realized today just how much I miss everyone else (not that William and Molly aren't the greatest because they really are) and miss how simple last year was. For example today, after I was done talking to Molly, me and her went upstairs to see the boys (I haven't been to see the boys at all this term it feels like) and I go and talk to Zach. Somewhere it comes up that Matt only found out YESTERDAY that Zach and I were talking again (because he saw me and zach were IMing each other last nite). And ya know what? He has every right to not know that me and Zach resolved (well kinda resolved) things weeks ago. Because I haven't been around at all to show that things were resolved. That's how bad it's gotten. It took him WEEKS to figure out something that should have been evident the moment it was resolved. Anyways I miss them. I miss just hanging out. And when I left at midnite, Matt said "Oh already? So soon?" and dammit it was too soon. But I had to go. I always have to go or ALWAYS have something to do. My life needs to become more flexible. I can't bear to hear another friend tell me that they feel like I'm never there or feel like I don't care. Because I do. Dammit I do. Believe me. I do.

I can't wait til C term. One less class and no events to play and an easier life. Ha. I say that now but I now I am going to eat my words next term. Sufficiency! Anyways, just want to state how much I miss last year. I miss Paul and all the hours we would spend doing nothing and all the talks we would have and I even miss his damn nose attacks. I miss Joey and our SNAP nites. Tonite we reminisced about our first ride together and how when the radio said "SNAP" he said "Knock yourself out. Go for it." and I picked up the radio and truly felt that SNAP was the best job. OR the other time when I "lost" (it was not my fault, he hit my hand) Joey's pen cap and we spent a half hour outside of Price Chopper because I had refused to find the pencap or take blame for it and so he parked at the far end of the parking lot and I refused to move from the entrance to the store and we stood like that for a HALF hour as it began to lightly snow. Then I gave in because some girl needed a ride and she said "Gee you guys really get along huh?" I decided to be the mature one finally. Hahahaha. Wow. That was such a funny nite. I miss Katie and our random cheese and cracker attacks. Hahaha or the nite she came into my room at 5:30 because the Doto bird's boyfriend had peed all over the carpet in a drunken stupor! HAHAHA. I miss my roomie Stash and our random talks and just the cute concern we had for each other. I miss Zach and the rare laundry talks where for once we weren't being asses to each other. I miss William and being able to walk down the hall and watch TiVo whenever instead of having to intricately plan our "hook-ups". I miss it all. Ho hum. Warm memories for such a cold ass nite.

Long Island was a blast and a half. I had such a wonderful time. We played Super Mario Brothers 3 on NES. Woo! And we beat it and it rocked. And me and Franny got along scarily well. I guess from what I have heard, Franny usually doesn't like any of William's friends. She even dragged her mattress into William's room and we had a big ol' sleepover where she serenaded us to sleep with her off key Star Spangled Banner (missing one verse also). I saw the Macy's Day Parade and froze my ass and toes off. I have to say it was worth it when I saw the Sesame float and got super giddy seeing Big Bird and Grover. Oh man it was awesome. We did hardcore shopping Friday and I got new shoes and cute pajamas. Spent all of Saturday lounging around. Then got yelled at by William's dad to "Get out of the fucking shower!" hahahaha he thought I was Franny. He profusely apologized later for it. Some random quotes:
1. "Just to clarify, I'm NOT sorry!" -- Me after punching William for something he did.
2. During Scatergories, the questions asked was what's something black that begins with an "i"? Franny answers "indians" and me and William challenge and she gets not point and her response is "I don't know why I got challenged when it's true!"
3. Name a major that begins with an "i" and Franny replies "investment banking"!
4. "I wish I were playing (Super Mario Brothers 3) with my brother. He is as flawless as I am." - Said very jappily (Jewish American Princess style) by me while playing with sucky William.

I can't wait to have Asian babies by the way. Because almost ALL Asian babies are cute as hell! I have yet to really find an ugly one. Plus during the Macy's Day Parade, there was this adorable 6 or 7 year old asian kid near us. There were about 3 or 4 other non-asian kids near too (white, hispanic, and black actually). I am listening to the 2-4 kids talk about kids stuff like "I want hot chocolate!" or "Get me a balloon!" etc etc etc. Kids' stuff. But man oh man. The asian kid was all kewl. Instead of talking about kid's stuff, he makes this comment "I'm bored. All we do is wait and listen to those people talk. Blah blah blah *makes talking hand motions*" Whoa. This kid is WAY beyond his years. His comments were exactly what we were saying a little bit ago. And there is no way he could have heard us. It was enlightening to see a kewl kid like this cute asian kid. So yeah. That's why i can't wait to have asian kids. I want one JUST LIKE HIM! :-)

OK I think that is enough blogging for one entry. I just am waiting for William to get back so we can hook up over TiVo (we have Friends, Boston Public, and a West Wing to cover). Good times. Nite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home