Wednesday, November 20, 2002

Ahem. Tuesdays are great because the next day I don't have class. Once I get past the Crimson Key tour, I am free as a bird. I feel great knowing I have a free nite. For most of this term, it seems like I have been on duty or have massive amounts of homework and never get to go out. Finally I have the most free Tuesday ever, and looky here... no socials that I would attend. Bah. I am just destined to be socially lacking. :-P

Getting more crappy stuff out of the way, I move onto Panhel elections. I NEVER want to go through that again. EVER. Why put over 150 girls in a room together for 2 hours? Why? Plus, I left feeling like this isn't worth my time. Really, Panhel means nothing to me. Also, the election just made it apparent that some people will never be given a chance to shine no matter what they say or do, no matter their enthusiam or willingness to learn and adapt. It gets me so angry. I swear if I hear anymore trash talking or making comments that aren't justified, I am going to explode (I don't mind venting if there is reasoning behind it but any comment made with eye rolling or disdain in the voice needs to go because I aint having it). Don't talk about people like they aren't worth anything. Because in the end, it just creates more crap and believe crap is worth nothing. Nothing.

Anyways, happy stuff. Amanda Gray is super awesome. Really all the New Members are great. They are so enthusiastic and have the spirit I wish I still had. I'm hoping some of it will rub off on me. If it weren't for Amanda Gray during the meeting, I would have had zero fun. There is just this spark about her. I can't explain her. The moment I met her, I knew she was different. She is just so unique. She's Amanda Gray. I hope we really get to know each other better as New Member period moves on.

Dude I am all caught up on TiVo with William. We watched SNL, and all the rest of the Boston Publics. Boston Public is still good but needs to lighten up. It's starting to feel like the season on ER where they really dragged out Mark Green's death/leaving. The West Wing needs to speed up Sam Seaborne's exit too. Sheesh. Muhahaha I just realized how immersed I am in TV. It's all because of William and his damn TiVo. I spend like 8 hours per weekend, just watching TV that I missed throughout the week. Insane I know. :-) Blame it on William.

WOO. Insurance is back on my car. Let's go out for a ride! :-) I need to figure out how I'm getting home for Christmas break. Any ideas?

Whew. 3 something already. Luckily I have no classes tomorow. :-) Suckas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home