Sunday, November 17, 2002

Skin is finally over. Yay! Strike went well. I always feel like I don't know what I'm doing. Oh wait, I don't know what I'm doing. :-)

So it snowed. More like wet snow. The wet snow that turns to cold ice that doesn't melt with the rising of the sun. I hate that type of snow. But it's kinda pretty. And I'm glad it decided to get nast after I had gotten my car fixed.

My computer is being kinda funny sometimes. It's a bit slow. And lags. I don't know why it does that. I will have to get that checked out because it's getting to me.

Bid day shirts came in! The best just got better! (and better and better and better!)

I have to say, I kinda enjoy the weekends and all, but I feel like it's lacking every single time. I think after a packed week, I need to have more fun. But Skin got in the way. Oh well. This coming weekend should rock! It's gonna be Crush party, some singing ;-) , and then Heaven and Hell! Woo! Let's hope I'm rested because it's gonna be crazy!

OK. Time for homework.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home