Monday, December 09, 2002

Now for the serious blog. Molly just pssht me. She is trying to stay up because she plans on going on the raid. HA. she still have an hour and a half to go and things have died down. We have lost our Thelma to his own bed. *tear* So yeah. tonite was pretty fun although Molly did make a pass at my brother. William practically farted in my face. So how is Molly going to be able to figure out if Jared is awake without waking that stupid roommate of his who thinks he knows everyhintg when he really doesn't although its bad when even Molly seems to back him up on his unfallibility. But thats ok. I will make him wrong. So yeah. Molly says it should say prove him wrong.

And all of a sudden, I have lost my caretakers. Molly is leaving. But hey i don't need them. That's what I forgot to say earlier. Moly is NOT my mind out loud. Molly's butt hurts. Anyways.

Serious now. I will wait til Molly leaves to get serious only to have her read whatever i write tomorrow.

So yeah. I am confused. I don't know. There isn't much to it except I am confused. ack. Well at least I get to go home soon where I will brew over this confusion some more. And i don't even get a chance to clear up confusion unless i do it within the next couple days and i have to say that the next couple days are going to be crazy as is and i dont need to throw this in there as well. this is where i censor myself and not say too much. but if anyone out there is really perceptive (there is really only one person who might know what im confused about), ask me about it. OK. wow. i just read what i wrote and it looks like im in the closet and trying to figure out if im gay or something! hahaha. no worries people, i am straight and this confusion is not that. :-) but yeah i wish the confusion would clear itself up.

this nite has been a crazy one. and i have no home work done to show for it! yay!

ya know. sometimes after a really fun nite, when everyone has finally left, i sometimes get a little down. there is no gradual move from REALLY fun to not fun at all. its a roller coaster ride. and now im lonely. and confused. and still stuck with lots of math homework. i wish it were thursday and i werent bothered by the homework and that way i could just work on the confused part. ia m going to reread this blog later on and regreat ever saying anything. but thats ok. ive been quiet enough about stuff. its about time i speak up. or speak up in a cryptic way.. ok. im done for the nite.

good bless us all (i saw a christmas carol tonite. not that great)

Good nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home