Monday, December 09, 2002

So, I am in such a punchy mood tonight and it is getting worse as the night goes on. (this is still Molly by the way) I was talking to Vonda's brother on IM and I absolutely accidently somehow pressed 69 and enter that was a big oops. so now Vonda's brother thinks that I am a pervert or somehing and suggesting things to him. But I'm not. It was a complete accident and I dont' know how it happened. Anyway, William is laying on top of Vonda and laughing so much that they are both shaking. William's mind is totally in the gutter, and apparetnly so is Vonda's that last sentence was ment to be very literal. William is laughing silently so all you ca see is his body shaking, and it makes Vonda shake too...that'sall plain and simple. I think it is getting late, because Vonda can't read.She thought I only wrote Vonda too instead of Vonda shakes too...but no it was there.. I went back to change it but I didn't knee to. We definatelly laughted about that for a ver long time

Oh man, I just lost at the not it game. I was typing and i couldn't touch my nose. Vonda has a phobia of noses, and William has hairy legs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home