Monday, December 09, 2002

I have to say that I really like my hair braided. I should ask the ho to braid it more often. None of my friends from home can braid like that and I unfortunately never taught my brother to braid well. I guess he isn't as flawless as I thought him to be. I know I shoule be sleeping right now but I'm not. I just attempted the math homework and I notice that I don't even really care. I have no idea how well I am doing in this class either but oh well. I have noticed that I have lost a lot of the motivation that I had in high school to do well and achieve flawless grades. Well now I don't think that way anymore. And ya know what? It feels good. It feels kinda good to not know and not beat myself to death to be perfect. I love this. Then again I haven't failed yet so I am sure I won't love this careless attitude once I get an NR. But lets hope that NEVER happens. :-) OK. For real. I am going to try that whole sleep thing. What shall I dream of?

Mmm. I got some ideas. Or maybe I don't. Ah who knows. Stew stew stew Vonda. Stew.

Nite for real. Last time. I am going right to sleep. Right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home