Tuesday, December 10, 2002

So yeah. I finally talked to Molly about what I have been thinking and she sees why I am confused. Agh. It's so bad. Now that I have admitted to these thoughts (admitted to myself and to someone else), that's all I think about. AGGGH. I just always have butterflies in my stomach about it now. And I know I am going to drive Molly nuts because I can't stop talking about my thoughts. But ok. Yeah. So yeah. Uh huh. CENSORING thoughts in my blog. Too personal at this point to be able to say anything and not feel embarassed. Well not embarassed but feel so exposed. Oh yeah. That is all. Kinda. Not really. I am just going to stew forever over this.

So yeah finals week isn't too bad. YAY! In theory, I get to have a crib sheet for the final. And in math stats, 75% is take home and 25% in class testing. So I am listening to Molly ask me questions in Cell Bio and I stopped listening a long time ago. :-)

Oh stew stew stew. Each time I say stew stew stew, thoughts fly through my mind.

Wooo holiday dinner! Good food yo. Me and Katie are going to fill up on daka B food. woo!

I put my car into the shop. Let's hope everything goes ok. pray people pray.

Dude, this Friday will be the last day I spend in Worceseter in 2002. Then me and Kurt are going to travel on home on the wonderful never ending I-90. Exciting huh?

Stew stew stew

Stew stew stew

Now I am going to zone out Molly as I stew some more. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home