Thursday, December 12, 2002

Super frustrated. I knew this would be bad. Why is it break time? I am just going to kick myself every single day of break for letting myself get to this point. AGH. Just stew. I am such a friggin wuss. I need to just speak up and get it off my chest! Stop the confusion and fear of rejection!

So tomorrow is the last day. And now the sadness has hit kinda. I wish we could go to WPI and not do work. Instead we would pay 34000 a year to just have fun. *sigh*

Hahaha I have definitely spread the Jingleheimer Junction love to Matt Hazel. He is a true fan right there. :-) I think I just really like Will Ferrell because I watched Zoolander today too with Willie. Great movie. I have seen it one too many times. I have this bad tendency to say all the lines to a movie I REALLY REALLY REALLY like. :-D So ya know if you know that I really like a movie and that I have seen it one too many times, I wouldn't watch the movie with me!

Thoughts keep floating right back to that thing that I can't talk about. Gawd dammit. As certain people like to say, I think I just need to make out with someone and get this tension out of my system. Haha. Too bad I'm Vonda and that seems unlikely. *sigh*

OK. With all those lovely happy thoughts running through my mind, I think I will go to sleep and wake up early and pray I don't fail any finals and pray I don't go insane from these thoughts. I should just take the leap and go for it huh? Yeah I know I tell myself this everytime I think about it and then totally back out. WHOA. I suck.

Oh yeah, me and Kim's new SNL craze is Gap Girls. It rocks! "Yeah when they were handing out brains, you thought they said trains and got one and took a ride on it." MUHAHAHAHA. Kimmy rocks.

Yeah. Stew some more Vonda. TORTURE. This is where I feel like I am at the awkward age of 13 again and still as passive as ever. Friggin A man. Friggin A. I give up. I will live my life out as a spinster, an old maid with tons of cats. That tis the destined life for Vonda Bui. Yes it is. UNLESS I stop being a wuss. Any bets on what I will do?

Nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home