Thursday, December 19, 2002

I'm about to head off to see the Lord of the Rings. Good stuff. :-) I love going to the movies and paying only 6.50 to see a late show. Gawd bless Pennsylvania. Damn New Englanders want to suck all the money out of your pocket with their $10 movies! Psshaw! :-)

I can't stop listening to 80s music and downloading it. I just can't stop! They are so great. If you ever are in the mood for some of this good music, let me know and I'll enlighten you to what is good to listen to. Right now, John Lennon's Oh My Love will never leave the playlist along with The Smiths Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want. *sigh* I am all about the sappy love music right now. I dunno why.

Anyways, I gotta go pick up John John and hit up Tinseltown to sign papers and buy the tickets. Home is getting a little better. I still get the WPI attacks where I wish I were there with everyone. But those are getting less poignant. :-) Erie is starting to grow on me.

WOO. I got paid today! Now I can pay off my credit card. :-)

Lord of the Rings, here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home