Thursday, December 19, 2002

WOO! I got a big whopping raise at Tinseltown! WOO! Ha. Now I can officially say that I am getting paid more than minimum wage! HAHAHAHA! Except that means nothing really. I got paid 5.15 before. Now I think I might (emphasis on might) be getting paid maybe 10 cents more. Sad is it not? But hey I like the job and the seasonal people are fun. I shouldn’t complain. WOO!

Today I went and hung out with Hanni. It was just nice to sit around and watch movies. We watched two South Park episodes and A Night at the Roxbury. She fell asleep but I was awake for most of it. Hanni is really good for just sitting around and relaxing, just shooting the breeze. We had a good time. Soon we will be able to add John John and Benjamin (our fave gay best friends) to the equation. That pretty much means the drama will be tripled because there is always perpetual drama in those two boys’ lives. But I love those silly boys. I can’t wait til we are all back together again.

If I don’t say this enough, I love Stepha. She is great. She is loyal, crazy, and never regrets anything. And I love that about her. I have a lot of respect for her. Tonite, we spent a lot of time swapping gossip and just talking about the stuff that needed to be talked about. I felt so much better after having talked to her. I hate how busy we have been this year. I wish I saw her more often. She adds a little bit of daring to my life. I need to make it a point to try and hang out with her more often. More things to do in C term! WOO!

I have to say that the movie Heartbreakers is a great movie. It is definitely my humor and just got a good feel to it. But man oh man, every time Gene Hackman coughs, I feel like I am going to absolutely puke! He did a stellar job making me want to vomit. Ick! I am thinking about his coughing now and man oh man, AGH! My brother proceeded to tell Jennifer Love Hugetits “I love you” every 15 seconds. Ugh. She did a good job, but she still annoys me. :-) Don’t you love how bitchy girls are about other girls? It’s a funny phenomenon.

Anyways, I found another song I had to download. John Lennon’s Oh My Love. Very pretty. Also, I found this other song. I have no idea which is the real title, but it was an 80s song that is the theme song to Charmed and happened to be on the Wedding Singer soundtrack… I am Human seems to be the phrase/title. Who knows. Anyways, I love Kazaa and being able to download whatever I want and not be restricted to the taste of those at WPI (a taste that doesn’t match mine very often). I love it!

Although I am starting to get into the swing of things at home, I still miss everyone at WPI a lot. Still going through WPI withdrawal. It will be better once the job starts and the friends get home (all of them). At least my dad is gone finally. I know, I sound like the most awful daughter. But seriously, we cannot get along if we have to live together. When we live together, he makes no effort at trying to understand me, or help me, or being considerate. With some people, I am just not meant to live with for more than 18 years, and my dad is one of those people. :-)

Oh of all ghettoness, I think I might go to the Metro because Amanda REALLY wants us (us being Hanni and I) to go. It is the mothership of all that is slutty and ghetto in Erie. It is the new “it” club in Erie for those under 21 and over 18. My brother frequents the place. I guess I’ll have to go and have my bad experience there too. Beck already had hers last time. I believe she ACTUALLY gave her number to some shady guy because she was so flustered and he called her muchos times and finally stopped when Beck had Amanda pick up the phone and say “Oh Becky isn’t here, she is with her BOYFRIEND. Can I take a message?” Haha. I love my friends.

That is all. This is the latest I have been up. I think it’s time to pass out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home