Thursday, January 02, 2003

Oh man I got to talk to my cousin Vanessa (better known as Sa). It was so nice to talk to her. I haven’t talked to her in over a year maybe. I haven’t been to New Orleans in almost 3 or 4 years. It’s been so long I can’t even remember. I really miss my family. I just realized that. I really miss them. I feel so out of the loop since I live up north. I mean for pete’s sake, my cousin Kim who is a year older than me is getting married in January! MARRIED! She is the first from our generation to get married, well my age group that is. It’s just insane. It’s so weird to hear that. She will be married. Married. And Sa and I are in college. And Hao Nhi is a sophomore in high school. And Patton is majoring in history education. It’s just weird. Hahahaha. I was telling Sa that we are so definitely Vietnamese/Asian and let our parents effect our life choices. I asked her what her major was and she said finance. How Asian. I am actuarial mathematics. How Asian. Huong is doing Bio tech or something lab technician related. How Asian. Phong is doing pharmacy. How VERY Asian. The first kid in our family to do a humanities major is going to get an earful from the family. Although Patton is doing history education, but then again, no one takes him seriously, which sucks. But he is Patton and he needs to take himself seriously before anyone else will I guess. Anyways I got Sa’s cell and I plan on calling her more often because she’s my cuz and we gotta stick together. She is actually my cousins kid, making her my first cousin, once removed or something but it’s just so much easier to say cousin. I really miss her and everyone in New Orleans. When I go down there, I feel like I will never be alone no matter how bad life is. I love my family. I really do.

I really don’t want to go back to WPI yet. I feel too good at home I guess. Oh well.

I am so broke. And I need to chop off all my hair dammit. I will do that later or before I go back to Worcester. It needs to be done now now now. I am thinking shoulder length. It will cut a little shower time out because man my hair is a handful to wash. It’s getting to bra level. Far too long. Plus if I cut it, maybe I’ll be more likely to do it. Short hair takes less time to straighten. Yes, it’s been decided. I am going to get it cut tomorrow and I am going to have to borrow money from mom to do it because I just paid my credit card bill and I’m poor man. Poor. Oh well. That’s life.

And that’s it. 3 more days in Erie. Go ASL team. They will rock the house this Saturday. I will be there to cheer them on. WOO!

Good nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home