Thursday, January 09, 2003

First day was a snore. As usual. Life Contigencies is taught by Professor Swift. He seems like a nice guy and all, but I don't think I will enjoy him as my professor. And Advanced Calc is taught by Feribach, who seems kewl. And I think I will like his teaching style. BUT Advanced Calc looks scary as all hell. I hope I pass!!!!

I get to do my Suff with Dean and Jordan (from Crow, the super senior) and that makes me happy because I know Jordan and I won't feel too weird. :-)

Jon Abad is heading the SNAP anarchy. WOO! I hope we work it all out and get a decent rotating schedule. I need that right now.

I decided to take a break from Crimson Key. I was serious when I said I was going to cut down on stuff this term.

The Formal is this Saturday. William is default date. Let's hope it fun!

I have to go do the calc homework I've been putting off all day.

Oh yeah I started working out and junk. More like biking. I suck at it. But I am trying and that's what counts right? :-)

And I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home