Sunday, January 12, 2003

The formal was really fun. :-) William is always a good date. Only sucky thing about the nite was the bad music. I really hope all the songs WEREN'T really picked by my sisters, because the music BLOWED. A few good songs and that's about it. When I go out and wanna dance, I need some GHETTO. I need to get thugged out (a term I like to use). Every Friday, you can hear me thugging it out on my floor. I just need a good beat, because good beats keep me moving and keep me in a good mood.

I have to say I am becoming quite the regular face on the Stoddard A3 floor. :-) Those guys kinda remind me of the second floor of Daniels last year. Just those guys that you could hang out with and just be goofy. HAHA. One kid could quote Star Wars, no not the humans in Star Wars, the aliens that spoke another language. HAHA. Yeah, I never met real hardcore geeks til I came to WPI. I mean I think I am a geek but at WPI, you have a variety and it's just amazing. Also, Mike and I get along fabulously. He says the floor is more fun (well the quote is "William is more fun when you're here") when I'm around. Haha. He had a few issues to talk about though and I have to pull out the RA Vonda and try to just be there for him and help him with what he needed help. Felt helpless but helpful. And then there is lovely Dave. I will forever regret saying that he looked good in boxers because those comments are haunting me. Haha. Such a good cute guy. Anyways, I'm all caught up on my TiVo and that's good.

I am going to wake up in a few hours and ya know who will be here? Tom Muller. He is seriously one of my favorite people in the whole entire world. :-) I remember meetng him in kintergarden and just being fascinated with him. He's Tom. He's a phenomenon that I'm just slowly discovering and it's weird because I've known him the longest. And he was one of the most consistent people in high school. But yet, I still don't know him all the way. That's what fascinates me I guess. He's Tom.

Grr the Steelers lost. *sigh* Bah!

My room is sooo not clean. I better clean before Tom gets here. I mean he has seen my room WAY WAY WAY worse, but I should at least make clear paths and have decent beds. He might spend the nite, who knows. A good ol' sleep over! WOO! I haven't had one since Matt spent the nite. That was fun too. Damn, I have homework too. Sucks to be me. :-P

Nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home