Monday, January 13, 2003

I am on this total Tori Amos music binge. I can't stop! You know who I would really like to hear new music from? Fiona Apple. She is such a favorite of mine. I love how I am thugging it out or rocking it out to the angry chicks. :-)

Tom has come and gone. What a nice good time. We really just did nothing, but sometimes nothingness is GREAT. I am going to try my hardest and find time this term to visit him at Weslyan and see what's so kewl about his new school. He's a math economics major, somewhat math but more econ than anything. It's just nice to have a friend who understands my math woes. I love getting a little smattering of Erie every week or so. Last week, Brian Huster visited me and we talked it up. And then Tom Muller visited me this week and we talked it up. Who next? I am aiming to see Hanni sometime soon. I love my friends.

I really don't like my classes this term at all. Life Contingencies is gawd awful boring. And he always ends lecture later than he should. It's irritating. And Advanced Calc is just theory and I HATE theory so bad. I suck ass at it. I just want to do math, not figure out what makes math tick. That's why I'm actuarial and not math math. Bleh. Math math blows. :-)

I really want to somehow tape all the "I love the 80s" marathons on VH1 because they are sooo funny and great. I mean I was born in the 80s and I know about most of the things and everything, but I didn't really live it. So it's just great to absorb all the little tidbits and funny comments that VH1 makes on the 80s. I can't wait til they do the 90s one day. Gawd how weird that will be. That is my decade. Gawd, I am going to be two decades in about 2 months. REALLY scary. I prefer "19 the continuation"! I am so old. :-)

Time for lunch with my ho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home