Wednesday, January 22, 2003

TKE social was fun. Too bad not enough AGDs showed up and that TKE opened it up to non-WPI girls. But hey, it's all kewl in the end.

I love TKE's pledge class. They are such great guys. I met a new one today. THE REALLY CUTE ONE as I (and a few other AGDs) like to call him AKA Simon. I had no idea he was pledging TKE until tonite. I had noticed him on campus because he is alarmingly attractive in an uncocky way. He is another reason why Tau Kappa rocks. :-) I also love Pukey McPuke AKA Dave, Blow AKA John, Sim AKA Chris, Carsten, Richard (eh I watched him funnel... I really don't know what to think of seeing that since I am his RA!), Chuck, Chun-shek, and that awesome Pennsylvanian Brent. And of course, a certain brother Jon Abad is just the kewlest. Good times.

Went to Coffee House to show support to my favorite tall scrawny SocComm execs, Tyler and Betsold AKA Jeremy. Not a bad performer. I am a sucker for acoustic guitar so I enjoyed the 45 minutes I was there. I need to keep reminding myself to go to it each Tuesday!

OK. Sleep. Nite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home