Tuesday, January 21, 2003

Man is it ridiculously cold! Usually I can walk a decent distance before I get cold (usually I make it to class before the hands go numb) but with this coldness, my hands are numb by Riley. How sickeningly cold!

I think computers are the devil. I went to this guy Patrick's website and man oh man it said "Hello Vonda" on it and I thought I was seeing things. I was quite intrigued/paranoid for a while and finally broke down and asked Patrick how he did it. I mean it makes sense how he did it and everything but dude it's creepy how easily trackable you are. The movie Enemy of the State comes to mind and more paranoia ensues. :-) Patrick is a nice guy though so I won't think that he is out to kill me haha.

Life has been so boring that I haven't got much to say these days ya know? I did clean my room and all that jazz. Woo hoo! And I just did laundry and I just love the smell of fresh laundry. There is a clear path to my room and I feel less and less hermit like these days. So it's getting better.

I still miss home a little but Hanni is back in Boston and there is a possibly planned trip to go ice skating there January 30. Yay! :-D

Well that's all for now. Lata.

PS. I think I am going dumb because I can't seem to type these days. I just type it all wrong. I dunno what is up with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home