Monday, January 27, 2003

What an eventful Sunday it turned out to be.

The Superbowl wasn't as exciting as I would have liked and once again, the team I root for loses. And loses hard. Way to choke Rich Gannon. Way to go.

The commercials were decent. The best were the Reebok, the FedExpress, and the Zebra one. There were also many promising movie previews. Nice. The rest were a little mediocre.

Nicole got a cyst and I stayed with her until her parents came and took her to the emergency room.

And as I was in the middle of Advanced Calc homework, I got another call, and Vonda to the rescue. This time more personal and less physical.

The nite was just everywhere. And I somehow managed cranked out 21 pages of my play and did my advanced calc homework. Seriously how do I do it? Jess J is right, I am some non human to be able to run around so much and do so much crap and junk.

Oh and my Monday was so cheery at first because once Advanced calc was done, my day was pretty smooth. Just a few meetings and then SNAP. I literally would have no homework. But then in the middle of class, I realized the movies hadn't been moved. When I got out, I booked it over to move them and asked for help and got none. :-( That kind of brought down my mood. That and also because the movies were so heavy and I seriously though I was going to either fall really badly or lose my fingers in the process. I was just so frustrated at that point. And almost on the verge of tears because I was on an emotional run I think. Than my savior came - the Airborne guy who picks up the films pulled up as I was entering the Goddard parking lot. He stopped and took them from me and I almost wanted to hug the man. I went upstairs threw the keys in the films thing and booked it home so I could get away from the bad vibe I was feeling.

Now I feel a little bit better. Hands are still feeling a bit weak but I'm showered and clean and ready to start afresh the Monday again.

OK. It's almost time for the Suff meeting. I'm outta here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home