Sunday, January 26, 2003

The AGD retreat was awesome. I really got to spend more time with Amanda Gray and it was just awesome. I think she is the best matched sister-daughter for me and I am really glad I have her. We stayed up so late and were chatting it up with Mel and it was just so funny. I had a great time. Really.

SocComm retreat was kewl too. But it dragged on JUST a little bit. Otherwise, funny time. And Chili's was hilarious. And oh gawd. Kurt and Sammy G definitely mooned Ann's car with William and Tyler in it. Sheesh. You would think maturity level rises as age increases. Haha. Very funny though. I almost peed myself.

This weekend has been pretty good. Too bad when I wake up on Sunday I will have to crank out 1/3 of my suff and do my advanced calc. Bleh.

The problem with being with so many people for so long is that when you have to be alone again, it feels like too much. I hate that. I go from togetherness, people, family, support, friends... to Vonda who is tired and alone and just not strong enough at the moment to feel secure. Lack of sleep does this to me. :-( I will be cheery when I wake up. Hopefully.

Nite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home