Tuesday, February 04, 2003

So yeah. What a start to the week. My Mondays are always crazy insane. Let's see:
1. I took Molly to the ER because it has been almost two weeks of non-stop eye prickling headaches and yeah it was just about time to go since I think she was on the verge of losing her marbles (if she had any in the first place as her parents tried to joke, but semi-failed... her parents are so cute haha). We left at 6:30pm and got back at 3ish. I am so tired. I just want to sleep forever.
2. ::sigh:: Life is always full of ups and downs isn't it? And right now #2 is a big down.
3. I suck at math. Why am I a actuarial math major? Haha I was telling Molly how each time me and Kim do homework together, we start singing the song from the Wedding Singer where Adam Sandler sings "Somebody kill me please! Somebody kill me please! I'm on my knees, pretty pretty please! Kill me! I want to die! Put a bullet in my head!' Haha. Not that we REALLY want to die but man math can suck the life out of you at times! I love Kimmy. She rocks. I dunno what I will do without her when she graduates :-(
4. Allison J, Danya, Chris Dupree, and Lindsey rock my socks! They showed their love and I found it so touching! Seriously, the NM class is the best. They just amaze me more and more each day I see them. And in DAKA, the sea of red shirts at dinner was AWESOME. Loved it. Awesome.
5. I need to stop being so depressing in these blogs sometimes. I will do my best to stop that.

Lata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home