Friday, February 07, 2003

So last nite, I am on the phone with William and I am pretty much avoiding all homework because I hate what Advanced Calc does to my brain. And he is deciding what he wants to put in his profile. And so he wants my opinion on these punchlines he has from late nite shows and such... so he asks "Tell me which one of these punchlines you think is the funniest and most worthy of my profile." and well I wanted to be an ass, so I started to laugh before he said any punchlines and ruin his fun... and so I laugh in a fake way and then I started laughing for no reason. I mean for no reason. Except I was laughing and it felt good. I haven't laughed so hard in so long. William was so baffled and once I could get a breath of air to explain why I was laughing hysterically, he started laughing and then I started laughing again and man, after that, my tummy was so sore and my mouth was sore and my face felt cramped. It was great. I love laughing.

So I got to eat with Zach and Jared. That was nice. Even if they like to watch that horribly trashy show Joe Millionare. :-)

I keep playing phone tag with my best friend Becky. I miss her. I am looking forward to spring break and seeing her. Although I am sure she will gone for part of it since her 3 year anniversary falls in there. Oh well, I will be there for her 20th. Woo hoo!

So yeah, I sent my resume to Erie Insurance. Let's see if I get a call back of any kind. Probably not. I am such a math loser. :-P

OK. I need to finish a few projects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home