Monday, February 17, 2003

Holy crap! I hate this type of snow! It stinks oh so much. Yes I normally love snow but this snow in your face and snow in your scarf and snow in every nook and kranny it can find is not very fun. But hey the snow got me out of having to host two students! Woo hoo!

Bowling for Columbine. Great. Sad. Frustrating. Shameful. Truthful. There was this sequence where they showed the Columbine footage and I just started bawling. It's been a few years and I just can't really handle still. It makes me so angry. It makes me want to scream until I have no voice left. It makes me want to just go hide in a hole and not worry about what the outside world is doing to itself and each other. It makes me ask why and I know that is the one question with no sure answer. ::sigh::

Anyways, Hanni is coming home with me now. And I wish Erie Insurance would contact me already to let me know if I got an interview.

I'm sleepy and it's only the beginning of this long day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home