Thursday, February 13, 2003

Oh man I thought tonight was on going to end up not being very fun but it turned out so great!

Let's start with the not fun stuff. The AGD elections took FOREVER! FOUR-EVER! Ok really, it was FOUR hours. But a long four hours. Good news? :-) You are looking at next year's New Member Coordinator! Woo! That was the only office I was truly considering and I am so psyched I got it! It will be a lot of work but I seriously love meeting the new members and I think I will do an awesome job. Granted PQP will be around that time, but that's OK, but I won't be an RA in C-term so that takes a load off! :-) And I really like all the people who got offices. I seriously think the next year in AGD is going to be an awesome one. I am so ridiculously psyched (this is the most psyched I've been about AGD in a while... well besides being psyched about my Amanda Gray and all the NMs)!

Another bad note, as I mentioned before, I hate censoring and I stand by that. And I do not care if other people get upset over my blogs. They are my thoughts and I think above all else, that is the one place where no one should have control over or try to place restrictions, whether I think about them in my head or whether I write them down in a blog. If people don't like it, tough. Deal. I'm tired of trying to please everyone and I'm tired of keeping things in. Grow and deal and realize that things aren't perfect and censoring or not letting them surface won't fix them. Ugh and what bothers me is that at this moment I am still censoring because I could come out and say why I wrote this part but I won't. Vicious cycle. Must break this habit of not speaking/blogging my mind.

I didn't get to see a movie tonight! :-( I really was hoping for The Pianist but alas the meeting from hell went too long and I missed a movie with (as William likes to call him) tilde Patrick. Aw well. That is life! I'm hoping I can squeeze in How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days this weekend or something. I need something sappy. :-)

So Happy stuff time! Ahem, I introduced my lovely Amanda Gray to one of my favorite kids ever, Mike Bertini. Love in the air? Maybe! We will see. Like in the air? Definitely! I think after Amanda's harrowing blind date, she needs to be set up with the sweetest kid ever and that kid is Bertini. Seriously, me and Mike talk it up all the time. I think of him as the resident I always wanted. Instead he is William's, and now an adoptee of mine. :-) I hope things roll and all work out. I seriously think they would be good together. Wait strike that, I think they would be GREAT together. :-) If they go together, that would be the third couple. Woo hoo! Matchmaker Vonda! Too bad she can't set herself up! :-P I love those two so much. :-)

On that note, I seriously love Amanda Gray. Each time we hang out, I just love her more and more. And what's great is that whenever I introduce Amanda Gray as my sister-daughter, people tell me that we were paired perfectly or how they see a lot of me in her or a lot of her in me! I definitely think we mesh so well! :-) I seriously do love her. I just feel this need to do all that I can for her and try to be there for her whenever possible, like protect her. Oh oh, I am getting sappy. I just really love her and she means a lot to me. :-)

And I love Kim too. Man I just dread next year more and more because she won't be here. Kim, me, and Amanda went to LCA tonite and hung out and such (since movie plans fell through). And it's just soo funny. Me and Kim have very similar senses of humor and man, when we get together, we just laugh sooo much. Haha I sent her a note saying "Being without Kim is like being without my calculator... things just don't add up right!" :-) I know! I am cheesy! But man, I have grown so close to her this year and I just can't imagine life without my math buddy! I love her way too much!

Woo hoo! And I got to eat with the ho and that's uber nice. I wish her headaches would go away. :-( I love her oodles and I just want to make it all better but I can't and I hate feeling helpless. I do what I can. I keep the laughs coming. :-P Props to my ho!

And yeah, props to William for being there too. Although he is upset I am trying to set up Amanda Gray with Bertini (bc he wants me to focus on setting him up with someone) and how I told him he can't date a sister. But he has to deal. When I meet the future Mrs. Herbert, I'll let him know, and I'll hook em up. Until then, he will just have to do the searching on his own. :-P

And I missed my best friend Becky's call. :-( We are playing phone tag and I'm it. I will try calling her tomorrow. I miss her and home and my brother and my mother and my dad (who just turned 56! He is getting so old!) Yay for home! Not too far away!

Ok I do blog a lot. I am going to sleep and waking up happy because tomorrow is going to rock! :-) Right now, I am extremely happy and I haven't said that in a while. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home