Wednesday, February 19, 2003

You're all I ever wanted
You're all I ever needed, yeah
So tell me what to do now
When I want you back


It's been in my head today. Upbeat. Always reminds me of my brother because me and him would be retarded and dance to this song. It also reminds me of my family in New Orleans. I first encountered NSYNC's music this one summer. And then I went to NO and we watched their Disney concert 50 times and all loved the music. And we would mimic their dance moves. :-) What I would give to see them right now. I really miss those summers in NO where we would sit and do nothing every single day and yet love it. We were never bored. We always had each other and would just chill. We are all growing up now and it's sad that we don't get to talk ever. Haha. I remember talking to Sa before I left for C term and I found out she made her first real white American friend. I was shocked! They always teased me for having so many non-viet friends and now she has joined the club. :-) And she told me that it feels like she finally has a best friend that isn't in the family. I am so happy for her. ::sigh:: Miss them.

Housing Lottery number: 565 out of 698! Craptastic but doesn't matter because I am an RA. It's all good. But the ho didn't get in. :-( How much does that suck. A lot.

D term is nearing and that means the end of the year. How will I feel when this year is done with? Relieved? Maybe. Sad? I dunno. It wasn't as great of a year as I would have liked. But I did realize that I will definitely leave college with a few life long friends. I didn't feel that last year when I left for summer. So although the year was below par, my friends were above par and then some. I just hope I return the favor. :-)

I want to switch to a blogger thing with comments. How do I do that without getting the hugest headache?

I'm out. SNAP time. Better known as Jon Abad time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home