Saturday, February 22, 2003

The kilroy show was a bit of a disappointment. I just felt more offended than anything. It just felt really sexist at times and well... just not funny to a broad audience. There were definitely a few sketches where not a lot of females were laughing. I just felt like they were trying to offend you rather entertain you. Then again, these days, those two actions are almost synonymous. I give props to Kilroy for doing their thing, but in the end, it's just not my humor I guess.

Molly wrote the funniest comment. First official comment. Loved it. I heart ho. :-P

Tonite was a bust but I did get to spend time with Amanda Gray. Yay! I love her. :-)

I thought I was going to be more thoughtful but I guess I am too tired to really try to sort through stuff. Tomorrow is lazer tag. I get to shoot people. ::happy dance::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home