Wednesday, March 19, 2003

Let's see. My birthday. It started out nicely. Tom and Hanni came in. Yay. And we went out to dinner with Molly and William. More yay. Dinner was funny and great. Peppercorns serves good food. And the waitress even brought out my dessert with a tiny candle. :-)

But after that it just got yucky. The game night didn't go as well. And yeah I have to say I ended the birthday festivities on a bad note. It just felt wrong and off. But I called Becky and I felt a little better. I dunno. I was still in the funk. Not happy.

And on that note, I'm better. In a good swing (altho the homeworks I handed in this week for math sucked ass).

Tom is the kewlest and I am always so glad to see him. He was a definitrely highlight. I wish I saw him more, but I promised to try and visit over D term. Maybe Easter so I can celebrate his birthday! 4-20. How odd that it's Tom's b-day. I love that kid so much.

Anyways, back to more current stuff... I tried to go out and have fun at the fraternities but that just didn't work out well. And that's why I never go out. It's semi-disappointing. Crow was nice though. I always love the brothers there and they make me laugh. Things really died down though so I went with Rachel to TKE. But as we were getting there a stream of pledges were running at full sprint and I heard horns and I realized it's "I Heart TKE week" AKA Pride Week. Good times. I will miss my boys for the week. And then we went to LCA. :-/ Some jerky guy answers the door and then I walk in and one of the brothers I despise looked at me and gave me this dirty look like "You don't belong here". Ugh me and Rachel felt so out of place! Grr. But then I saw a few friendly faces but still, too many Phi Sigs made it feel like I shouldn't have been there. LCA is definitely turning into a Phi Sig house. Eh whatever. Phi Sig can have the "club for men". Granted there are some LCAs that are the kewlest guys I know... I mean seriously some are too great for words... but then there are the others and they make me very not happy. Anyways, I left and well whatever. This night was a bust and then some. At least I saw the crow boys and Discount. Yay.

Dammit while I was at LCA, I lost in the name game with Jeff. Christ, he knew my name and he asked me if I knew his and gawd dammit my mind completely blanked. He was one of Jon Abad's OL kids and I so have met him THREE times but the name slipped. I swear I will never forget. He is a very nice guy. :-) Another LCA I think is kewl.

I got to play some tennis today. Sucked ass because I haven't hit in a while and damn you Tyler for dropping that beer can on my pinky and injuring it! Oh yeah. Friday night, celebrated Trina's b-day and drank a little. More than usual because I was definitely not as alert as usual. Good time though. Except for the swollen pinky. But they all drank to my birthday at the stroke of midnight and overall it was an awesome night. I love the SocCommers. :-)

I saw Adaptation today. Very good. Super enjoyable. Almost too smart. :-) I loved the voice overs and just the quirky feel to it.

Hmmm I know there was more that I wanted to say but as usual the words have escaped. I am just going to call it a night since everything sucked out. How lame of me. Tuesday and I am going to sleep. :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home