Monday, May 02, 2005

ama me fideliter

I went to see Carmina Burana. Oh Fortuna was friggin' amazing. Break-taking. William and I were very very excited. And Sid really wanted some violence to happen since Oh Fortuna reminds him of The Gladiator. :-) It was definitely a good time and very adult of us to go.

So... I'm graduating. I'm gonna say it again... graduating. Wow, it just rolls off the tongue weird. Anyways, I got an A on my MQP. :-) So that means I am graduating with high distinction. Looking back on my academic career, I feel really proud of what I've done. It wasn't a perfect record, or the best, but I worked for every A or B or C and do not reget anything.

This past weekend was decent, for my last weekend as an undergraduate. Friday was the SocComm Appreciation Dinner (which probably left me feeling a little worse than better unfortunately... but I won't go into great detail), and then just relaxing at home. I called my default phone friend, Tom, and we chatted for several hours until Hanni wanted to three way in her drunken stupor. :-P It was definitely one of the best three ways I've ever had. She is so funny when drunk.

Saturday was ccccrazy. Carla, Katie, and I went shopping for 5.5 hours. Holy crap! I got a new dress and several new shirts and just crap in general. We all spent at least $100 with Katie going to almost $150. We were definitely those chatty shopping girls who swap clothes in the fitting room and laugh giddily. Carla and Katie also had a bra fitting at Victoria's Secret and it was friggin' hilarious. I will miss hanging out with them come June. After the shopping marathon, I went and saw a few amatuer short films with Patrick and then just hung out with him for the rest of the night, almost to the bird chirping state. Actually I think birds would have been chirping if it hadn't been raining last night. :-)

Tomorrow (or today) is the last Monday of the year. I have a phone interview with CCA about a traveling consulting job early on. I hope it goes well. I'd like a job. Really, I'd like a job.

Do you ever have a moment where you'd like to have a re-do? Yeah I would. Seriously, I just need to go for it. I am just far too cautious. I need a flippin' sign. A green light... or even a big stop sign. Clear signs. Or to have someone else take the right of way and go first.

I just want someone to ama me fideliter. Then again, who doesn't want that?

I'm not sure how I feel about all that is happening right now - college ending, jobs, graduation, friends leaving, etc. I'm happy, sad, confused, frustrated, excited, giddy, just... everything. I'm on the verge of adulthood. I'm on the verge of the unknown. I'm just... on the verge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home