Tuesday, April 19, 2005

pure torture

MQP presentations are over and done with. I think I did a good job. I was calm, I felt prepared, and I feel I was clear. My partner did alright, and I kept her talking to a minimum, because I know it's not really her strong point.

My dreams have been very strange lately. I am not liking it. They are on the verge of nightmares. Nothing bad happens quite yet, but every time, it's on the verge of something bad, VERY BAD. Most of the time, possible death of some sort. But every time, I wake up or somehow... miraculously save myself. What do these dreams mean? Why am I dreaming about danger and death?

So, lately, my thoughts have been getting the best of me. And I consider it pure torture. I hate thinking about life in general sometimes. Whether it be the future, love, the present, etc. I just wish things would appear more promising or things could be different. I am 22. What have I got to say for my life?

To celebrate Project Presentation Day, Katie and I went to the B with Matty, Mumford, an Schmitty. It was a nice time and a few drinks definitely got me a little "happier" than usual. Now that we have done the presentation, everything feels very anti-climactic. But I still need to write a lot of my MQP. Well not A LOT, but there is still a lot of work to be done. And now... I am can smell graduating with high distinction. But I would be glad with distinction as well. I just want to graduate.

I have gotten the hiccups a lot lately. Not sure why. At first it was entertaining. Not so much anymore. :-P

It's almost Tom's Birthday. Must get ready to call him precisely at midnight. :-P What a fabulous friend I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home