Saturday, February 26, 2005

being an adult

This past week was the Career Fair. I stopped by the Allmerica table and then American Express table. The Allmerica people were cool. I stopped by and basically told them that I was interested in a job there... and ironically, I already WORK for them as an INTERN. They found me pretty funny. They wrote down my name and it seemed pretty promising. William also dropped off his resume there and said right off the bat, "I want to work in HR!" and the ladies liked him I think. The American Express table had two guys, I think both WPI alums (I know one was). They were pretty cool and I have an interview with them next Friday at 9am. I'm not 100% sure if I want to be a Financial Advisor, but it does seem interesting. I just would really like a job in Worcester since I plan on being here for the next year. I am kinda excited for the next year. :-) Hopefully it will be as great as I hope it's going to be.

I am kinda going through a weird mood these days. I am not 100% sure what it is. But a weird hollow ache going on. I think I need excitement. I'm almost 22 and feeling a teeny tiny incomplete. To be a sap, I think it has to be the lack of a male companion. I mean I have William, but we all know how useless that is. :-P

MQP is moving along. Still have a lot of work but I am starting to feel really proud of the results I am getting. I hope it's something that gets me a job.

Things are really changing. But life goes on... that's just the way it is...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

vonda I love you.

Good luck in everything you do!

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home