Sunday, January 23, 2005

whoa snow

Well it is definitely Worcester with a white blanket over it. I'd say a few feet? It's hard to tell since the winds make some areas look larger than others. All I know is that my van was snowed in and it took me over an hour and some to shovel it out. Although I was tired and lost feeling in my ass, I felt somewhat accomplished knowing I could do it. Scott and Laura were very impressed I did it.

The Pats go to the Superbowl again. Looks like this is New England's year, minus John Kerry not being elected President. I knew it would be a 2/3 kind of thing. Had the NHL not had a lockout, it would have been interesting to see how that would have turned out. But I'm pretty sure the Boston Bruins aren't THAT good and the same can be said of the Celtics.

William and I watched the last 8 episodes of Sex and the City. As we watched, I gave him the director's commentary. He just loved me for it... not. :-) The quote of the weekend for us had to be "I love you... unconditionally." That's what best friends are for!

My laptop should be here tomorrow! And if not tomorrow, then definitely Tuesday. How excited am I? Too excited. :-)

With that, I hit the sack! It's warmer in bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home