Friday, December 17, 2004

at last

B term is done. Wow.

The formal was retardedly fun. I sat at a table with William, Carla and Reger, Swong and her date, Emily and Erica, Casey, and Caitlin. We spent the night throwing tomatos at Carla's boobs, ice at her boobs, laughing, talking about what "second base" and a "home run" meant, singing badly to songs, making fools of ourselves, gettings lots of weird looks, laughing, and just having a ridiculously good time. William was an awesome date and I think this was one of the best formals I've ever been to. Honestly, it was the best way to go out. Here are a few photos:
These are the seniors at our little wine and cheese get together pre-formal.


Here's William, quite possibly the worst and best dancer ever.


The wonderful Danish Dames. We look so hot. :-)



The LCA semi-formal dinner happened that weekend too. It wasn't really as fun as previous years, but for once, Bertini and I got to sit together. It was nice. I've had funner semi-formal dinners, but meh, what can ya do? Here's Bertini giving me a big smooch with his NOSE all over my cheek. Eww.


Carla and I spent a lot of time talking that night and now I have a bottle of Vodka in my freezer that I should just sell to someone. :-P Any takers?

I passed both my classes. I think both of them are on the verges of Bs or As... it's hard to tell. I really like the accounting class. I think I am going to move towards a finance vibe. Actuarial sucks. :-P

Becky is here right now and I am soooo excited. We are going to go into Boston today and schmooze with Hanni and then go home tomorrow. I am excited for winter break and the much needed rest. This term was a lot of work, but worth it. I love everyone who has helped me through this term and been there for me and just made me feel like I was right back in the thick of things. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home